State Street (STT) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Miss on Revenues
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q2 EPS of $1.67, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.86 billion.
2Q17 GAAP-Basis Revenue and Fee Revenue up 9% Compared to 2Q16, Reflecting Higher Equity Markets and New Client Business Momentum
2Q17 GAAP-Basis Pre-Tax Margin of 27.6% and Fee Operating Leverage of -32 Basis Points, Tempered by Restructuring Costs of $0.11 Per Share
On an operating-basis, results for 2Q17 compared to 2Q16 include:
- EPS was $1.67, up 14%
- ROE of 13.7%, up 140 basis points
- Revenue up 10%; and Fee revenue up 9%
- Fee operating leverage of 189 basis points
- Pre-tax operating margin of 33.3%, up 180 basis points
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- GM escalates the electric vehicle arms race
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!