State Street (STT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q1 EPS of $1.37, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Display (OLED) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c
- Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Perdoceo Education Corp. (PRDO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!