State Street (STT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q1 EPS of $1.37, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c
- Spire (SR) Tops Q2 EPS by 62c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!