State Street (STT) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Miss on Revenues
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.87, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.02 billion.
Hooley added, "We continue to digitize our business largely through the Beacon program to drive efficiencies in core operations while investing in differentiating our data and analytic solutions. These cost savings initiatives will continue for some time, enabling us to calibrate our expenses to the revenue environment, while continuing to deliver strong new business results. The acquisition of Charles River Development, which we closed earlier this month, is an example of differentiating our services while investing for the future."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Sg Blocks, Inc. (SGBX) Misses Q1 EPS by 28c, Revenues Beat
- XL Fleet (XL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!