State Street (STT) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Miss on Revenues
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
State Street (NYSE: STT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.87, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.02 billion.
Hooley added, "We continue to digitize our business largely through the Beacon program to drive efficiencies in core operations while investing in differentiating our data and analytic solutions. These cost savings initiatives will continue for some time, enabling us to calibrate our expenses to the revenue environment, while continuing to deliver strong new business results. The acquisition of Charles River Development, which we closed earlier this month, is an example of differentiating our services while investing for the future."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on State Street (STT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) to Acquire onehome
- Yamana Gold (AUY) Announces Acquisition of Properties Adjoining Wasamac Project in Abitibi-Témiscamingue Region Which Represent Structural Extension
- Ideanomics (IDEX) Acquires U.S. EV Tractor Maker Solectrac
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!