Spotify (SPOT) Misses Q2 EPS by 90c, beats on monthly active users
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) reported Q2 EPS of (EUR1.55), EUR0.90 worse than the analyst estimate of (EUR0.65). Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR3.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of EUR3.21 billion.
Monthly active users 551.0 million, +27% y/y, estimate 529.9 million
Spotify sees Q3 2023 revenue of EUR3.3 billion, versus the consensus of EUR3.78 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Spotify (SPOT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!