Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 34c, Q1 Revenue Guidance Misses
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $745 million versus the consensus estimate of $682.21 million.
Splunk sees Q1 2022 revenue of $480-500 million, versus the consensus of $507.3 million.
- Total ARR is expected to be between $2.42 billion and $2.44 billion.
- Total revenues are expected to be between $480 million and $500 million.
- Non-GAAP operating margin is expected to be approximately negative 30%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Splunk (SPLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Tops Q1 EPS by $2.65, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- Knowles (KN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS/Revenue Outlook