Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.32), $0.42 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.74). Revenue for the quarter came in at $674 million versus the consensus estimate of $628.75 million.
Splunk sees Q2 2023 revenue of $735-755 million, versus the consensus of $737 million.
- Non-GAAP operating margin is expected to be between negative 8% and negative 11%.
Splunk sees FY2023 revenue of $3.3-3.35 billion, versus the consensus of $3.27 billion.
- Non-GAAP operating margin is expected to be approximately 2% (was previously between 0% and 2%.)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Splunk (SPLK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- CarMax (KMX) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Why Spruce Point Capital's Generac Holdings (GNRC) Short Report Missed the Mark - BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!