Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
Southside Bancshares (NASDAQ: SBSI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.79, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Southside Bancshares (SBSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Offers Guidance
- Ball Corporation (BALL) fundamentals have bottomed, set up for a solid 2024 - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!