Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Futures rise as upbeat earnings boost risk appetite
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
- New Product Launches Signal Apple (AAPL) is Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Better Than Other Companies Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Southern Copper Corp. (NYSE: SCCO) reported Q2 EPS of $1.21, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.67 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 53c, Revenues Beat
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 24c, Raises FY Guidance
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!