Sonos (SONO) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c, FY Rev. Guidance Beats
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sonos (NASDAQ: SONO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.53 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $332.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $248.41 million.
Sonos sees FY2021 revenue of $1.625-1.675 billion, versus the consensus of $1.56 billion.
Adjusted EBITDA range: $1.5 million - $2.5 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sonos (SONO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q1 EPS by 39c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!