Sohu.com (SOHU) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.37), $0.44 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.81). Revenue for the quarter came in at $494 million versus the consensus estimate of $480.26 million.
Sohu.com sees Q3 2015 EPS of ($0.55)-($0.80), versus the consensus of ($0.39). Sohu.com sees Q3 2015 revenue of $470-500 million, versus the consensus of $530.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sohu.com (SOHU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&W Seed (SANW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Tarena Int'l (TEDU) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.22/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!