Sohu.com (SOHU) Misses Q2 EPS by 25c
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.62), $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $420 million versus the consensus estimate of $439.64 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sohu.com (SOHU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- S&W Seed (SANW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) announces adjusted net loss of $2 billion for the third quarter of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!