Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q1 EPS by 56c
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Sohu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHU) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.66), $0.56 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $455 million versus the consensus estimate of $439.3 million.
Sohu.com, Inc. sees Q2 2015 EPS of ($1.15)-($0.90), versus the consensus of ($0.64). Sohu.com, Inc. sees Q2 2015 revenue of $460-490 million, versus the consensus of $498.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heska (HSKA) Tops Q2 EPS by 71c
- Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!