Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sohu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHU) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.75), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.69). Revenue for the quarter came in at $374 million versus the consensus estimate of $365.87 million.
- Total revenues were US$374 million1, down 8% year-over-year and 9% quarter-over-quarter.
- Brand advertising revenues were US$81 million, down 35% year-over-year and 18% quarter-over-quarter.
- Sogou2 revenues were US$162 million, up 10% year-over-year and down 5% quarter-over-quarter.
- Online game revenues were US$85 million, down 17% year-over-year and 11% quarter-over-quarter.
- GAAP net loss attributable to Sohu.com Inc. was US$69 million, or US$1.77 loss per fully-diluted share.
- Non-GAAP3 net loss attributable to Sohu.com Inc. was US$68 million, or US$1.75 loss per fully-diluted share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- U.S. Steel (X) Sees Q3 Adj-EBITDA of $2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!