Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sohu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHU) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.75), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.69). Revenue for the quarter came in at $374 million versus the consensus estimate of $365.87 million.
- Total revenues were US$374 million1, down 8% year-over-year and 9% quarter-over-quarter.
- Brand advertising revenues were US$81 million, down 35% year-over-year and 18% quarter-over-quarter.
- Sogou2 revenues were US$162 million, up 10% year-over-year and down 5% quarter-over-quarter.
- Online game revenues were US$85 million, down 17% year-over-year and 11% quarter-over-quarter.
- GAAP net loss attributable to Sohu.com Inc. was US$69 million, or US$1.77 loss per fully-diluted share.
- Non-GAAP3 net loss attributable to Sohu.com Inc. was US$68 million, or US$1.75 loss per fully-diluted share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!