Snap (SNAP) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.10, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $982.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $844.98 million.
- Average monetizable daily active users (mDAU) were 206 million for Q2, compared to 186 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 199 million in the previous quarter.
Snap sees Q3 2021 revenue of $1.07-1.09 billion, versus the consensus of $1.01 billion.
- Adjusted EBITDA is estimated to be between $100 million and $120 million, compared to $56 million in Q3 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Snap (SNAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Revenues Beat
- NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Paramount Group (PGRE) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!