Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c
- Wall St opens higher ahead of Fed announcement
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil hits highest since 2014 on Russia-Ukraine tension
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Surge on Beat-and-Raise, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smith & Wesson Brands (NASDAQ: SWBI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.13, $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $230.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $267.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F5 (FFIV) Stock Sinks 12% on Supply Chain Warnings, Analyst Still Sees Positives
- SIGNA Sports United N.V. (SSU) Reports Q3 Revenue of EUR247M
- AT&T (T) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!