SmileDirectClub (SDC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Sales Beat
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.89), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.98). Revenue for the quarter came in at $180.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $165.44 million.
“Post-IPO, our team is laser focused on execution. Our results for the quarter, all of which exceeded management’s expectations, are a testament to the strength and momentum of the underlying business,” said Kyle Wailes, SmileDirectClub’s CFO.
SmileDirectClub’s Chairman and CEO, David Katzman continued, “Q3 was a good quarter. We were able to demonstrate our ability to execute. We have an incredible team, the best I have ever worked with. Overall, our business is better positioned than ever to capitalize on the massive market opportunity in front of us, and we look forward to demonstrating that in the quarters to come.”
SmileDirectClub sees Q4 2019 revenue of $750-755 million, versus the consensus of $746.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SmileDirectClub (SDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
- Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!