Smartsheet (SMAR) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $125.51 million.
Smartsheet sees FY2022 EPS of ($0.44)-($0.36), versus the consensus of ($0.39). Smartsheet sees FY2022 revenue of $530-533 million, versus the consensus of $514 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Smartsheet (SMAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Offers Revenue Growth Guidance
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q2 EPS by 37c
- Medtronic (MDT) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!