Skillz (SKLZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.19), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $60 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.97 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skillz (SKLZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron shares rise as eczema drug sales help drugmaker post Q4 earnings beat
- Immunovant, Inc. (IMVT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Brookfield Business Partners (BBU) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!