Skillz (SKLZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Futures edge higher ahead of producer prices data
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- Broadcom (AVGO) beats and raises guidance, analysts increase numbers
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic issues a tactical trade to sell energy stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) stock rises on Wells Fargo upgrade, Top Pick at Cowen
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $102.31 million.
The Company is affirming its full-year 2021 revenue guidance of $389 million (inclusive of Aarki).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skillz (SKLZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Misses Q4 EPS by 38c; Guides Lower
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Tops Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss; Raises Guidance
- Ciena (CIEN) shares jump after topping earnings, revenue estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!