Skillsoft (SKIL) Reports Loss of $0.28
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skillsoft (NYSE: SKIL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28) and revenue of $57.9 million for the succeeding company from June 12-July 31.
- Strong bookings growth across all three business segments, with Content up 9%, Global Knowledge up 30% and SumTotal up 15%; bookings in Content and Global Knowledge combined were up 19%, and total bookings were up 18%;
- GAAP3 revenue for the reported period was $106 million and GAAP net loss was $49 million;
- Adjusted revenue of $176 million grew 5% and adjusted EBITDA of $43 million grew 2%;
- Combined Percipio and dual deployment dollar retention rate of 103% compared to 102%; and
- Refinanced long-term debt, reducing annual cash interest expense by approximately $25 million.
The company also raised full-year guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Skillsoft (SKIL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Allscripts (MDRX) Initiates Cost Restructuring - Canaccord Genuity
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports August 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!