Sirius XM Radio, Inc. (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Sirius XM Radio, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $998 million versus the consensus estimate of $994.93 million.
Additional highlights of the first quarter include:
Subscribers Reach a Record 25.8 Million. Net subscriber additions in the first quarter of 2014 were 266,799. The total paid subscriber base reached a record 25.8 million, up 6% from the prior-year period. Self-pay net subscriber additions were 173,480, while the self-pay subscriber base reached a record high of 21.3 million, up 7% from the prior-year period. Total paid and unpaid trials were 6.9 million at the end of the first quarter of 2014.
Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA Margin Reach New Record Highs. Adjusted EBITDA climbed 28% from the first quarter of 2013 to a record quarterly figure of $335 million, and the Company's adjusted EBITDA margin reached a record 33.5% in the first quarter of 2014.
Free Cash Flow Per Share Climbs 64%. Free cash flow in the first quarter of 2014 was $223 million, up 56% from $142 million in the first quarter of 2013. Free cash flow per diluted share was 3.6 cents in the first quarter of 2014, up 64% from 2.2 cents in the first quarter of 2013.
Sirius XM Radio, Inc. reaffirmed FY2014 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM Radio, Inc. (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- UPDATE: Sirius XM Radio (SIRI) PT Raised to $8 as Morgan Stanley Sees More Runway Than the Discount Implies
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!