Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Sirius XM Holdings (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.04 billion.
Additional third quarter 2014 financial and operating highlights:
- Strong subscriber growth. Net subscriber additions in the third quarter were 432,817, bringing total subscribers up nearly 5% to 26.7 million. Self-pay net subscriber additions in the third quarter were 379,598, bringing the self-pay subscriber base up nearly 7% to 22.0 million. Total trials underway at the end of the third quarter of 2014 were approximately 7.4 million, the largest in SiriusXM's history, up from approximately 6.9 million at the end of the third quarter of 2013.
- Subscriber acquisition costs fall. Subscriber acquisition costs, per installation, fell 22% from $45 in the third quarter of 2013 to $35 in the third quarter of 2014.
- Tight expense management. Adjusted cash operating expenses grew just 1.5% in the third quarter of 2014 to $677.6 million from $667.6 million in the third quarter of 2013.
- Adjusted EBITDA margins reach new record high. Adjusted EBITDA as a percentage of revenue climbed approximately 530 basis points, from 30.7% in the third quarter of 2013 to 36.0% in the third quarter of 2014, which is the highest in the company's history.
- Free cash flow per share climbs. Following a 9% increase in free cash flow and a 5% reduction in weighted average diluted common shares outstanding, free cash flow per diluted share climbed 15% to 4.5 cents in the third quarter 2014 from 3.9 cents in the third quarter of 2013.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- General Assembly Pizza Heads to Prince Edward County, Muskoka, Kawartha Lakes for Cottage Season
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/22: (SAFM) (SPLK) (GME) Higher; (MVIS) (MSTR) (MARA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!