Sirius XM (SIRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.03, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.08 billion.
"As our results demonstrate, SiriusXM had a great year by delivering to subscribers new and exciting music, sports, and talk programming; executing on our growth plan; and driving 36% growth in free cash flow per diluted share, all while investing in the future of the connected car," said Jim Meyer, Chief Executive Officer, SiriusXM.
"We have once again set ambitious targets for 2015 to grow our subscriber base, revenue, adjusted EBITDA, and free cash flow to new, record-high levels. I'm confident in our ability to be creative and innovative as the leader in audio entertainment, making our superior service an even better experience for our subscribers in 2015," added Meyer.
- Strong fourth quarter net subscriber gains. SiriusXM recorded 576,689 net new subscribers in the fourth quarter, marking the largest fourth-quarter increase since 2007. Self-pay net subscriber additions were 508,032 in the fourth quarter of 2014 compared to 411,484 in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Record high fourth quarter adjusted EBITDA. Adjusted EBITDA of $381 million in the fourth quarter of 2014 was the highest quarterly amount in the company's history, an increase of 17% over the fourth quarter 2013.
- Record free cash flow per diluted share. Free cash flow reached a fourth quarter record of $331 million, while free cash flow per diluted share reached an all-time high of 5.9 cents in the fourth quarter of 2014, up 20% from the fourth quarter of 2013.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!