Sirius XM (SIRI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.93 billion.
- Withdraws 2020 Guidance
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Q1 Revenues Rise 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!