Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
"Last year was a phenomenal year for SiriusXM's business, and we expect continued success in 2017. We finished ahead of our guidance across the board, with record revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow. With more than 31 million subscribers, SiriusXM has never had more paying customers. We've issued guidance for continued growth in 2017, and we expect a record adjusted EBITDA of more than $2 billion," said Jim Meyer, Chief Executive Officer, SiriusXM.
"We will continue to challenge ourselves to provide our subscribers the very best audio content in an easy-to-use package. We have launched an exclusive 24/7 channel, "FOX Sports on SiriusXM," and we've started a daily show with the wildly popular Barstool Sports. We added a new daily talk show with Craig Ferguson, and launched a new daily music show, "Hits 1 in Hollywood\", broadcasting live from SiriusXM's Los Angeles studios. We also provided our subscribers access to one-of-a-kind events, such as Bon Jovi live in Miami. We never stand still in our quest to have the freshest, most relevant content in the audio entertainment industry, from music to sports to talk to comedy and beyond," added Meyer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- Wingstop (WING) PT Raised to $175 at Cowen
- Randall-Reilly to Acquire Trimble's (TRMN) Iron Solutions Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!