Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Reiterates FY Guidance
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.03 billion.
The Company's full-year 2020 guidance for self-pay net subscriber additions, revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow, as issued on January 7, 2020, is reiterated as follows:
- SiriusXM self-pay net subscriber additions over 900,000,
- Total revenue of approximately $8.1 billion,
- Adjusted EBITDA approximately $2.5 billion, and
- Free cash flow of approaching $1.7 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!