Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
Sirius XM sees FY2017 revenue of roughly $5.3 billion, versus the consensus of $5.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StepStone Group (STEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Citigroup (C) Expects Card-Loan Growth to Pick Up in Second Half of '21 - Bloomberg, Citing CFO
- Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (VOLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!