Sirius XM (SIRI) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Maintains Guidance
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.01 billion.
2021 GUIDANCE REITERATED:
The company reiterated its 2021 guidance for SiriusXM self-pay net subscriber additions, revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow originally issued on January 7, 2021:
- SiriusXM self-pay net subscriber additions of approximately 800,000,
- Total revenue of approximately $8.35 billion,
- Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $2.575 billion, and
- Free cash flow of approximately $1.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/21: (ADIL) (IRDA) (XAIR) Higher; (MVIS) (AFCG) (SBLK) Lower (more...)
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!