Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Simpson Manufacturing (NYSE: SSD) reported Q2 EPS of $1.60, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $410.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $393.68 million.
On April 26, 2021, the Company provided a full-year outlook. The Company is updating its full year outlook, primarily reflecting actual results of the second quarter, as well as improved visibility on the pandemic-related restrictions and the impact of those restrictions on the Company's operations. Based on business trends and conditions as of today, July 26, 2021, the Company\'s outlook for the full fiscal year ending December 31, 2021 is as follows:
- Operating margin is estimated to be in the range of 19.5% to 21.0%.
- The effective tax rate is estimated to be in the range of 25.0% to 26.0%, including both federal and state income tax rates.
- Capital expenditures are estimated to be in the range of $55 million to $60 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Simpson Manufacturing (SSD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) Tops Q4 EPS by 32c
- Cogentix Medical (CGNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!