Silk Road Medical Inc. (SILK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silk Road Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SILK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.31), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.34 million.
Silk Road Medical Inc. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $104-109 million, versus the consensus of $106.04 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silk Road Medical Inc. (SILK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c, Raises Guidance
- Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC) Tops Q4 EPS by $0.12
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!