Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $158.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.16 million.
“Third quarter sales exceeded our original expectations due to continuing strong demand for our client SSD and eMMC controllers, especially from our NAND flash partners,” said Wallace Kou, President and CEO of Silicon Motion. “We are excited that our NAND flash partners have continued to grow their sales of SSDs to PC OEMs and eMMCs to smartphone OEMs. This has led to further expansion of our market shares in both client SSD controllers and eMMC controllers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- Lufax Holding (LU) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!