Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.04 million.
Silicon Motion Technology sees Q3 2018 revenue of $136-142.9 million, versus the consensus of $149.42 million.
Silicon Motion Technology sees FY2018 revenue of $550-576 million, versus the consensus of $567.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genius Group (GNS) Reports 2021 Results and 2022 Guidance
- Workday (WDAY) Stock Plunges After EPS Miss, Goldman Sachs Sees a 'Great Buying Opportunity'
- Loop Industries (LOOP) Reports Q4 Net Loss of $14.3M, Provides Update On Continuing Business Developments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!