Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.71, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $132.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.91 million.
Silicon Motion Technology sees FY2017 revenue of $512-528 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Offers 2022 Guidance
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 48c, Offers Guidance
- Matson (MATX) announces preliminary fourth quarter financial results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!