Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.65, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $127.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $125.81 million.
Silicon Motion Technology sees FY2017 revenue of $556-612 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genius Group (GNS) Reports 2021 Results and 2022 Guidance
- Not so Big: Big Lots (BIG) Tumbles as Sales Miss Estimates, Analyst Says COVID-19 Helped Company to Over-earn
- Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!