Silicon Motion (SIMO) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Silicon Motion (Nasdaq: SIMO) reports Q3 EPS of $0.16, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter was $34.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $35.26 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CureVac N.V. (CVAC) Reports Q1 Revenue of EUR 24.4M, Operating Loss of EUR 15.3M
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c, Guidance Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!