Silicom (SILC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Silicom (NASDAQ: SILC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.07 million.
Silicom sees Q4 2021 revenue of $34-36 million, versus the consensus of $34.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Silicom (SILC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greif Inc (GEF) Tops Q4 EPS by 41c; Offers Full-Year EPS Guidance
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q2 EPS by 90c; Offers Guidance
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Reports Q3 Revenue of $220.8M, EPS of $($0.23), Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!