Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.00, Raises FY Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) reported Q1 EPS of $2.23, $1.00 better than the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.6 billion.
Signet Jewelers sees Q2 2022 revenue of $1.6-1.65 billion, versus the consensus of $1.33 billion.
Signet Jewelers sees FY2022 revenue of $6.5-6.65 billion, versus the consensus of $6.18 billion.
Fiscal 2022 Guidance:
Previous Fiscal 2022
Total revenue (in billions)
$1.60 to $1.65
$6.50 to $6.65
$6.00 to $6.14
Same store sales (1)
76% to 82%
24% to 27%
17% to 20%
Non-GAAP operating income (2) (in millions)
$118 to $130
$490 to $545
$335 to $364
(1) Same store sales include physical stores and eCommerce sales
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Signet Jewelers (SIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Updates 2021 Financial Guidance to Include Recently Acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!