Shockwave Medical (SWAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ: SWAV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.38), $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.53). Revenue for the quarter came in at $10 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.29 million.
“We continue to be encouraged by our results thus far in 2019 – both financially and operationally - as our organization continues to improve execution on all fronts,” said Doug Godshall, President and Chief Executive Officer. “The balanced mix of our products, both geographically and clinically, combined with the strong interest from physicians, speaks to the versatility of our IVL technology and its ability to help patients with complex calcified cardiovascular disease. Our progress operationally, clinically and financially is encouraging and gives us confidence to continue expanding and enhancing our team.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shockwave Medical (SWAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Avista Corp. (AVA) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!