Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHLS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.89 million.
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. sees FY2022 revenue of $300-325 million, versus the consensus of $314.6 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $77 million to $86 million
- Adjusted net income to be in the range of $45 million to $53 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinduoduo (PDD) rallies after 'blowout' results
- Autodesk (ADSK) tumbles on soft guidance, negative tone; analyst downgrades
- Progyny (PGNY) raises FY22 revenue guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!