Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHLS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.07, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.89 million.
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. sees FY2022 revenue of $300-325 million, versus the consensus of $314.6 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $77 million to $86 million
- Adjusted net income to be in the range of $45 million to $53 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c (CORRECTION)
- BlackBerry (BB) Delivers Earnings Beat, RBC Remains Cautious Amid Low Growth Visibility
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Guidance Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!