Shift (SFT) Tops Q4 EPS, Raises Revenue Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shift (NASDAQ: SFT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.07), $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73 million.
Shift sees Q1 21 revenue of $90-95 million, versus the consensus of $72.6 million.
Shift sees FY 21 revenue above $450 million, versus the consensus of $392.07 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shift (SFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo starts to emerge from sales scandal as first quarter profits jump
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary
- Five Reasons Why Blowout Earnings May Not Mean Blowout Stock Performance - BofA