Shift (SFT) Tops Q4 EPS, Raises Revenue Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shift (NASDAQ: SFT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.07), $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73 million.
Shift sees Q1 21 revenue of $90-95 million, versus the consensus of $72.6 million.
Shift sees FY 21 revenue above $450 million, versus the consensus of $392.07 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Shift (SFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) at Neutral
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!