Sequential Brands (SQBG) Reports Q4 Loss of $2.70/sh
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sequential Brands (NASDAQ: SQBG) reported Q4 EPS of ($2.70), versus ($6.64) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.96 million, versus $24.24 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sequential Brands (SQBG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Lumentum Holdings (LITE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Miss; Offers 4Q EPS/Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Electronic Arts (EA) Gains After Topping Q4 Estimates, Analyst Confident There is More to Come
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!