SentinelOne, Inc. (S) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses Consensus
- Bond rout keeps stocks pinned down
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips as KeyBanc downgrades on valuation, 'soft growth' outlook
- World's biggest bond markets hit by relentless selling
- Any Q3 earnings weakness will provide 'fodder for the perfect storm', Barclays warns
- Netflix's potential price hike in Q4 seen as 'sooner than expected' - WSJ
SentinelOne, Inc. (NYSE: S) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.15), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $133.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $136.62 million.
SentinelOne, Inc. sees Q2 2024 revenue of $141 million, versus the consensus of $151.9 million.
SentinelOne, Inc. sees FY2024 revenue of $590-600 million, versus the consensus of $638.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SentinelOne, Inc. (S) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A10 Networks (ATEN) warns for Q3
- Micron's mixed guidance weighs on shares but analysts see pullback as a buying opportunity
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR) Tops FY EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!