Semtech (SMTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Semtech (NASDAQ: SMTC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $164.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $158.29 million.
Semtech sees Q1 2022 EPS of $0.49-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.47. Semtech sees Q1 2022 revenue of $164-172 million, versus the consensus of $155 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Semtech (SMTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!