Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall St climbs as signs of cooling inflation ease rate hike bets
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
- U.S. consumer price growth unchanged for July
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seanergy Maritime (NASDAQ: SHIP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.04, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jumia Technologies (JMIA) Reports Q2 Revenue of $40.2M, Loss of $51.6M
- Innovid Corp. (CTV) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- AcuityAds Holdings Inc. (ATY) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!