Seagen (SGEN) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seagen (NASDAQ: SGEN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $601.29 million versus the consensus estimate of $583.22 million.
“In 2020, we generated record product revenues of more than $1 billion driven by successful launches of PADCEV and TUKYSA, as well as continued growth of ADCETRIS,” said Clay Siegall, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Seagen. “These strong results are in addition to several significant business, regulatory and development accomplishments during the year. Looking ahead, we are focused on maximizing the global potential of our approved medicines, advancing our late-stage programs towards securing approvals of new products, and expanding our innovative early-stage pipeline. In collaboration with our partner Genmab we submitted a BLA for tisotumab vedotin to the FDA, positioning it to be our fourth commercial product. We are on track for several other milestones across our pipeline over the course of 2021, and are in a strong financial position to continue executing against our goals.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seagen (SGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.38
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.17, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- AT&T (T) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c