Seagate Technology (STX) Misses Q4 EPS by 31c; Lowers Outlook
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) reported Q4 EPS of $1.59, $0.31 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.8 billion.
Seagate Technology sees Q1 2023 EPS of $1.20-$1.60, versus the consensus of $2.27. Seagate Technology sees Q1 2023 revenue of $2.35-2.65 billion, versus the consensus of $3.03 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Seagate Technology (STX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Nutanix rises 10% on solid forecast; BofA sees 'many positives'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!