Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Schneider National, Inc. (NYSE: SNDR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
Schneider National, Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of $1.85-$1.95, versus the consensus of $1.68.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Reports August 2021 Results
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Knight Transportation (KNX) 3 Trucking Stocks That Cowen Upgraded Today on Strong 2022 Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!