Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.5 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Micron: (MU) Goldman Sachs Says Checks Point to Downside in Pricing Near-Term
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) Shares Surged 15% After Hours Following Q4 Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!