Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) Reports Q1 Revenues Above Estimates
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sandstorm Gold Ltd (NYSE: SAND) reported Q1 revenue for the quarter came in at $19.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $19 million.
— FIRST QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Record revenue of $19.5 million (Q1 2017 - $18.8 million);
- Attributable gold equivalent ounces sold1 of 14,685 ounces (Q1 2017 – 15,558 ounces);
- Average cash cost per attributable gold equivalent ounce of $276 resulting in cash operating margins1 of $1,050 per ounce (Q1 2017 - $258 per ounce and $952 per ounce respectively);
- Cash flows from operating activities, excluding changes in non-cash working capital1, of $13.4 million (Q1 2017 – $13.2 million);
- Net income of $0.4 million (Q1 2017 – $7.0 million);
- On January 17, 2018, the Company completed its previously announced transaction to acquire a 2.0% NSR on the producing Houndé gold mine in Burkina Faso which is owned and operated by Endeavour Mining Corporation.
- In January 2018, the Company completed its previously announced arrangement to sell $18.3 million in debt and equity securities of Equinox Gold Corp. The monetization of a significant portion of Sandstorm's debt and equity investments is a part of the Company's strategy of selling non-core assets and using the capital raised to continue growing the stream and royalty portfolio.
- Sandstorm acquired 4 royalties on exploration-stage projects in Canada and Mexico. The Company now has 180 royalties in its portfolio.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Public Service Enterprise (PEG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!