Salesforce (CRM) Tops Q4 EPS by 29c; Raises Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.04, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.68 billion.
"We never could have predicted a year ago what was in store, which makes me incredibly proud of how well we pivoted our company to adapt to this pandemic world,” said Marc Benioff, Chair & CEO of Salesforce. “We had a record quarter and year by innovating more and faster than ever, enabling our customers to be successful from anywhere, and becoming more relevant and strategic than ever. And we continued to serve all of our stakeholders in a time when they needed it most.”
Salesforce sees FY2022 EPS of $3.39-$3.41. Salesforce sees FY2022 revenue of $25.65-25.75 billion, versus the consensus of $25.41 billion.
Salesforce sees Q1 2022 EPS of $0.88-$0.89, versus the consensus of $0.76. Salesforce sees Q1 2022 revenue of $5.875-5.885 billion, versus the consensus of $5.72 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Salesforce (CRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Simply Good Foods (SMPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!